Submersible Column Pipe
TEXMO Pipes is the pioneer to design, develop and market UPVC Column Pipe that are being successfully used in the erection of submersible borewell pump set Up to Depth of 290 mtr. More thatn 400,000 successful installation have taken place across the India. TEXMO has a wire locking system of the pipe and coupler assembly, in which a wire is wound between the coupler and pipe to ensure that during installation and removal of pumps the joint does not open up, resulting in column slipping.
- Strong and Durable
- Better Flow Characteristic
- Resistant to Corrosion, Rusting, Chemical, Scale formation
- Energy Saving
- Long Lasting and Maintenance Free
- Easy to Install
- Water rising for submersible and jet pump for irrigation.
- Domestic usage.
- Industrial mining.
- Chemical distribution.
|Product Range||Available Sizes|
|VX Class for pump head 50 mtr. (Yellow Colour)||Pipes available from sizes : 1", 1.25", 1.5" and 2" diameter.|
|Medium Class for Pump head 70 mtrs (Blue Colour)||Pipes available from sizes 1", 1.25", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3" and 4" diameter|
|Standard Class for Pump head 180 mtrs (Red Colour)||Pipes available from sizes 1", 1.25", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3" and 4" diameter|
|Heavy Class for Pump head 370 mtrs (Green Colour)||Pipes available from sizes 1", 1.25", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3" and 4" diameter|
TEXMO uPVC riser/drop/coloum Pipe is a perfect alternative to conventional G.I. pipes used in borewells and hold several critical advantages over conventional Mild Steel or Galvanized steel pipes which are:
- Strong threaded joints
- Leak proof joints
- Smooth Internal Surface
- Light Weight
- Long Life
- Specially designed squar which DO NOT corrode, rust or deteriorate
- Rubber seals are provided with the thread at every joint ensuring 100% leak proof
- Internal surface is smooth. Therefore lowhead loss due to friction
- Pipes are Light in weight and are easy to install and remove
- TEXMO uPVC pipes do not react with acidic or alkaline water and have a long life in the borewell
- Thread are Prone to rust and corrosion
- Not pressure tight, No rubber seal-NOT Leack proof
- Rough internal surface and head loss in high
- Pipes and heavy and a great effort is required for installation or maintance. Prone to accidents
- Steel Pipes are prone to rust. corrosion & ultimately get damaged and need to be replaced quickly