DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
TEXMO Drip Irrigation Systems are manufactured under strict quality control with latest technology conforming to IS-12786. IS-13488, in Laterals & IS-12785, IS-13487 in Fittings. TEXMO Drip Irrigation Systems are best preferred for efficient use of water, fertilizers and electricity in irrigation of a variety of crops like Banana, grapes and oranges etc. Also used gardens maintance. TEXMO Drip Irrigation Systems due to its quality the farmers, agriculturist & horticulturist have appreciated as well as accepted and they have yeilded profit by irrigating their fields as such the demand and popularity of TEXMO Drip Irrigation Systems is increasing day by day. By TEXMO Drip Irrigation Systems each plant get water drop by drop near the roots slowly & continuously due to which the soil of the plant always remains wet and moist. By adopting TEXMO Drip Irrigation Systems the fertilizers are mixed with water & provided drop to the roots of the plant which will be most effective for healthy growth of the plant and also saves fertilizers, water and time.
- Trained and experienced engineers will visit the site and after examining the type of plant and water flow system then procedure for laying the Drip Irrigation Systems is worked out so that each and every plant must get sufficient water with minimum expenditure.
- TEXMO Drip Irrigations Systems is directly connected to the main source of water supply from where water is distributed through PVC pipelines laid on the surface. Drip Laterals connected to the PVC Pipe lines are suitable placed in each row of plants through which water is gradually distributed by drippers/micro-tubes laid just near the plants. Screens filters are prepared for filtration of minute sand particles and other garbage to avoid frequent of drippers / micro-tubes and to circulate clean and fresh water near the roots of each plant.
Screen Filter / Sand Filter:
It is used to screen sand particles and other minute garbage mixed with water to circulate clean water.
It is used to regulate the flow of water.
It is used to measure the pressure of water circulating through the pipes.
PVC Pipe Line:
This is used for distribution of water from the main source and for subline.
Ventruy is assembled after filter for proportionate distribution of fertilizers, Chemical, manure along with flow of water so as to reach up to the roots of the plants.
Laterals of 12mm, 16mm are suitably placed in each row of the plants, which are directly connected to the sublines. Dripper/Micro-tubes fitted to the laterals are laid just near the plants for gradual distribution of water up to the roots of the plants.
These are coin shaped devices fitted to the laterals. which are laid just near the plants for gradual distribution of water up to the roots of the plants and it is available in 2, 4, 8 litre per hour capacity.
It is a device used to clean the pipelines and maintain the fresh flow of water.
- Efficient use of water, fertilizers and electricity in irrigation of a variety of crops like Banana, Grapes and Oranges etc.
- Safety of crops and reduction of soil erosion.
- Garden maintanance.
- Land decor and beautification.
Types of Drips
Inline Flat Dripper
Inline Cylindrical Dripper